Our December 17th Holiday Catalog Is Officially Closed!
Thank you to all who participated in another fantastic Grey Flannel sale.
Prices Realized Highlights Include:
- LOT #1 1934 Babe Ruth Tour of Japan Game-Used Cap (Only Known Example • Sourced From The Ruth Family 30+ Years Ago)
- SOLD FOR: $303,277
- LOT #635 Circa 1937 Joe DiMaggio Rookie Era New York Yankees Game-Used Cap (Exceedingly Rare)
- SOLD FOR: $151,652
- LOT #4 1932 New York Yankees Official American League Team Signed Baseball Including Ruth & Gehrig (Full JSA • Championship Season • 23Sigs &9HoFers • Sourced From Grounds Crew)
- SOLD FOR: $115,242
- LOT #634 1950s Roy Campanella Brooklyn Dodgers Worn Heavyweight Satin Jacket (Rare • Sourced From Dodgers Charity Auction • Likely NL MVP & Championship Season)
- SOLD FOR: $71,554
- LOT #633 Circa 1980s Julius “Dr. J” Erving Philadelphia 76ers Game-Used Road Uniform (2)(Photomatch • Pounded • Julius Erving III LOA)
- SOLD FOR: $44,428